Do it online
- Make a benefit claim |
- Report benefit fraud |
- Book an appointment |
- Check your Benefits, Council Tax and Business Rates Online |
- Make a Comment, Compliment or Complaint |
- Complete an online form |
- Ask us a question |
- Search planning applications |
- Public Question Time at Meetings of the Council |
- Petition for an Older People's Minister |
- Street Naming and Numbering |
- Plan Your Event |
- Great Harwood Farmers' Market |
- Report Dog Fouling Online |
- Make a payment online |
- Request a Winter Garden Waste Collection |
- Highways and Street Lighting |
- Your waste collection day
Details of the cemeteries and crematorium in Hyndburn.
Information on waste and recycling collections and street cleansing.
Workshops, events and functions. Visit the Tiffany Glass collection.
Information and advice on housing and regeneration in Hyndburn.
Information to help suppliers approach the Council for business.
Find your local councillor and contact details.
Find council meetings, minutes and agendas.
Information on our award winning parks, playgrounds and playing fields.
Check your council tax, benefits and business rates online.
Planning applications and decisions as well as planning and environment information.
Visit the Victorian markets and check out the new regeneration work.
Council Tax Benefit is changing, find out more here.
Get the most out of hyndburnbc.gov.uk. Not registered? Sign up.
Contact the Council
- General Enquiries:
01254 388 111
- Emergency Out of Hours:
0800 587 5273
- Fax: 01254 392 597
- Submit an Online Enquiry
The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning event takes place across the country on 25 September and Hyndburn’s Mayor, Cllr Marlene Haworth, is asking all coffee morning planners for an invitation.
On Merchant Navy Day, 3 September, Hyndburn will fly the Red Ensign at Accrington Town Hall to raise awareness of the UK’s ongoing dependence on Merchant Navy seafarers.
A date for your diary
First Sunday of every month