Do it online
- my.hyndburn |
- Make a benefit claim |
- Report benefit fraud |
- Book an appointment |
- Check your Benefits, Council Tax and Business Rates Online |
- Make a Comment, Compliment or Complaint |
- Search planning applications |
- Have Your Say (Deciding Planning Applications) |
- Public Question Time at Meetings of the Council |
- Petition for an Older People's Minister |
- Street Naming and Numbering |
- Plan Your Event |
- Great Harwood Farmers' Market |
- Report Dog Fouling Online |
- Make a payment online |
- Highways and Street Lighting
Details of the cemeteries and crematorium in Hyndburn.
Information on waste and recycling collections and street cleansing.
Workshops, events and functions. Visit the Tiffany Glass collection.
Information and advice on housing and regeneration in Hyndburn.
Information to help suppliers approach the Council for business.
Find your local councillor and contact details.
Find council meetings, minutes and agendas.
Information on our award winning parks, playgrounds and playing fields.
Check your council tax, benefits and business rates online.
Planning applications and decisions as well as planning and environment information.
Visit the Victorian markets and check out the new regeneration work.
Council Tax Benefit is changing, find out more here.
Contact the Council
- General Enquiries:
01254 388 111
- Emergency Out of Hours:
0800 587 5273
- Fax: 01254 392 597
- Submit an Online Enquiry
The Council is producing a new planning document called the Development Management Development Plan Document.
Cllr Munsif Dad, Cabinet Member for Communities, put forward a motion at Council last week to enable all Councillors to publicly condemn hate crime in all its forms.
A date for your diary
Local people are invited to have their say about a new Town Square for Accrington, at a consultation event being held at Accrington Town Hall later this month.