Do it online
- my.hyndburn |
- Make a benefit claim |
- Report benefit fraud |
- Book an appointment |
- Check your Benefits, Council Tax and Business Rates Online |
- Make a Comment, Compliment or Complaint |
- Search planning applications |
- Have Your Say (Deciding Planning Applications) |
- Public Question Time at Meetings of the Council |
- Petition for an Older People's Minister |
- Street Naming and Numbering |
- Plan Your Event |
- Great Harwood Farmers' Market |
- Report Dog Fouling Online |
- Make a payment online |
- Highways and Street Lighting
Details of the cemeteries and crematorium in Hyndburn.
Information on waste and recycling collections and street cleansing.
Workshops, events and functions. Visit the Tiffany Glass collection.
Information and advice on housing and regeneration in Hyndburn.
Information to help suppliers approach the Council for business.
Find your local councillor and contact details.
Find council meetings, minutes and agendas.
Information on our award winning parks, playgrounds and playing fields.
Check your council tax, benefits and business rates online.
Planning applications and decisions as well as planning and environment information.
Visit the Victorian markets and check out the new regeneration work.
Council Tax Benefit is changing, find out more here.
Contact the Council
- General Enquiries:
01254 388 111
- Emergency Out of Hours:
0800 587 5273
- Fax: 01254 392 597
- Submit an Online Enquiry
Hyndburn Council officers have warned residents to be on their guard against Council Tax band reduction scams which may be operating in the area.
With Lancashire County Council local elections taking place in just a few weeks, voters in Hyndburn are being urged to make sure they are registered to vote.
A date for your diary
Join the Haworth Artist Network.
- Temporary Food & Safety Officer x 2 - Ref: 1008
- Salary: £29,323 to £31,601 per annum
- Closing Date: 30th Apr 2017
- Cemetery & Crematorium - Ref: 1012
- Salary: £28,485 to £30,153 per annum
- Closing Date: 8th May 2017
Hyndburn Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.