Overview and Scrutiny
What is Overview and Scrutiny?
The Council has two Overview and Scrutiny Committees which are made up of local Councillors.
The role of these Committees is to:
- Monitor the performance of the Council,
- Make suggestions on how services can be improved,
- Contribute to the development of Council policy; and
- Review the work of other public services to see how they affect the wellbeing of the area.
The two Committees are as follows:
- Resources - which looks at things like budget monitoring, service and policy review; and
- Communities and Wellbeing which looks at things like community safety, regeneration, health issues and the work of other public services.
We welcome suggestions from members of the public for topics which we should scrutinise. If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com or call the Overview and Scrutiny Officer on 01254 380 128
How useful was this information?
Please rate how useful you found this information by clicking on a star rating below. 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.
This page has been rated 9 ratings.out of 5 from