Hyndburn Borough Council

Hyndburn Borough Council

How To Complain About Your Councillor

How Do I Complain?

View pages in this section

Your complaint must be in writing. We will accept complaints by e-mail or fax, as well as by post. If you need help to make a written complaint, please let us know as we will be happy to help you.

You may find it useful to use the Council's Members Code of Conduct complaint form but you do not have to do so. Please read the Members Code of Conduct guidance notes before completing the complaint form as it will help you to give us all the information we need.

Please send your complaint to the Council's Monitoring Officer as follows:

Jane Ellis
Monitoring Officer
Hyndburn Borough Council
Scaitcliffe House
Ormerod Street

Telephone: 01254 380 146
e-mail: Monitoringofficer@hyndburnbc.gov.uk

How useful was this information?

Hello Guest,

Please rate how useful you found this information by clicking on a star rating below. 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.

This page has been rated 3.8 out of 5 from 12 ratings.

Contact the Council

Telephone: +44 (0) 1254 388 111

Send your feedback or find key contact details.