Hyndburn Borough Council

Hyndburn Borough Council

How To Complain About Your Councillor

What Can I Complain About?

View pages in this section

The Standards Committee can only deal with complaints about the behaviour of councillors if that behaviour amounts to a breach of the councillor code of conduct.  Your complaint must be about why you think a councillor has not followed the Councillors Code of Conduct.

The Standards Committee will not deal with complaints about the Council's services or about the conduct of Council employees. If this is what you want to complain about please refer to the Council's general complaints procedure.

How useful was this information?

Hello Guest,

Please rate how useful you found this information by clicking on a star rating below. 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.

This page has been rated 3.5 out of 5 from 11 ratings.

Contact the Council

Telephone: +44 (0) 1254 388 111

Send your feedback or find key contact details.