Homewise is a non profit making organisation registerd with the Industrial and Provident Society with Charitable status.
As a charitable organisation, Homewise seeks to serve the whole community by providing a comprehensive, impartial help and advice service on all aspects of home improvements, adaptations, repairs and maintenance.
- Provision of reputable Tradesmen lists
- Free maintenance surveys
- Advice and assistance with raising the funds to pay for the work
- Benefit assessments
- Energy efficiency grants and subsidies
- Handyperson for clients who are over 60, general do it yourself type jobs and minor repairs with labour free, client just pays for materials.
- Homecare for large joinery works this service is available for any age and Homewise will provide a quotation.
- Security Scheme for clients who are over 60 with free labour, client just pays for security products.
- Save Energy Save Money for anyone over 70 we would provide and install free low energy light bulbs where appropriate.
2/4 Whalley Road
Comments Complaints and Compliments leaflet
Annual Report 2008
Repair and Maintenance leaflet
Reputable Tradesmen leaflet
How useful was this information?
Please rate how useful you found this information by clicking on a star rating below. 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.
This page has been rated 28 ratings.out of 5 from