Families at the Haworth Art Gallery
Family Fun at the Haworth Art Gallery
A visit to the Haworth Art Gallery is fun for all the family!
- Explore the exhibition rooms to find out where you can spot a mouse, a cat and a dog! - Quiz sheets are available from the Gallery Assistant in the entrance hall.
- Design your own mosaic in Tiffany room 2.
- Try the Sulphur Crested Cockatoos jigsaw puzzle in Tiffany room 3.
- Who will win the snakes and ladders game in Tiffany room 4?
Visit the education room on the first floor and have a go at the following activitites -
- Colour in a Tiffany Lava vase
- Colour in a Tiffany Millefiori vase
- Complete a word search
- Complete a crossword (blank crossword grid, blank crossword grid with word bank, crossword answer sheet)
And best of all - its FREE!
Family Fun January to April 2013
Throughout January and February you can take 'The Next Step' and decorate the 'Yellow Brick Road' and 'Walking Boots' in the education - Free of Charge!
On Saturday 9 February and Sunday 10 February you can create your own Valentines Cards in the education room - Free of Charge! Just Drop in - no need to book.
During the Easter Holidays - lots of fun activities available in the Education Room plus, the return of our 'Find the Easter Chick' quiz - all free of charge!
The Haworth Art Gallery homepage
How useful was this information?
Please rate how useful you found this information by clicking on a star rating below. 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.
This page has been rated 17 ratings.out of 5 from