Hyndburn Borough Council

Hyndburn Borough Council

Highways and Street Lighting

Highways and Street Lighting - Report a Fault

Please contact Lancashire County Council to report a fault with on the highway or a faulty street light.

Contact Lancashire County Council on 0300 123 6780 or http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/roads-parking-and-travel/fault-search.aspx.


How useful was this information?

Hello Guest,

Please rate how useful you found this information by clicking on a star rating below. 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.

This page has been rated out of 5 from ratings.

Contact the Council

Telephone: +44 (0) 1254 388 111

Send your feedback or find key contact details.