Finding services with the A to Z
Business owners may be eligible for reductions in their business rates. Examples of reductions are transitional relief, empty properties, charity relief, rural rate relief and hardship relief.
for more information visit the Business Section.
Service AvailabilityMonday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Contact the Business Rates Office
- Welcome to Business Rates
- Overview, Charges and Multipliers
- Rateable Value, Appeals and Rating Advisors
- Vacant and Part Occupied Properties
- Transitional Arrangements
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Charitable Rate Relief
- Rural Rate Relief
- Hardship Relief
- What Happens If I Do Not Pay?
- Moving Property
- Paying your Business Rates
Contact: Accounts team leader
Telephone: 01254 380 237
Fax: 01254 392 597Visit: http://www.hyndburnbc.gov.uk/counciltax Scaitcliffe House, Ormerod Street, Accrington, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 0PF