Finding services with the A to Z
Notice of Registerable Interests
In compliance with the Local Government Act 2000, Councillors are required to register in writing within 28 days of being elected those financial and other interests which they need to declare under the Council's Code of Conduct for Members.
The hard copy Register of Members Interest and the Register of Gifts and Hospitality are maintained by the Council's Monitoring Officer and are available for inspection at the Council Offices.
If you wish to view the Registers, please contact Member Services at Scaitcliffe House on 01254 380 114. A copy of each Elected Member's interest (excluding sensitive information) is available under the information page for each Councillor.
Members must keep their registration of interests' forms under review and notify the Monitoring Officer of any changes within 28 days of those changes occurring.
Sensitive information need not be included in the Register of Members' Interests, with the agreement of the Monitoring Officer.
- Armorial Bearings of Hyndburn Borough Council
- 5 Ways to Search This Website
- Council Constitution
- Local Code of Corporate Governance
- Statement of Accounts
- Doing Business with the Council
- Pennine Lancashire Joint Committee (PLACE)
- Customer Charter
- Councillors Registerable Interests
- Become a Councillor
- Overview and Scrutiny
- Review of Polling Places and Polling Districts 2011
- Annual Report 2010-11
- Proposed Changes To The Council's Current Executive Arrangements
- Meetings, Agendas, Minutes, Key Decisions and Timetable of Meetings
- Council Expenditure over £250
- Standards Committee
- Altham Parish Council