Hyndburn Borough Council Employee Benefits
Our vision is to make Hyndburn a place where people want to come and do great work. This will enable us to deliver efficient and customer focused services for the people of Hyndburn which will be underpinned by the Council’s values: –
We will make best use of our resources to support the delivery of excellent services to our customers. We will treat each customer as a valued individual and show sensitivity to their needs and differences.
We will always try to do the right thing. We will act and communicate honestly and openly, honour our commitments and be accountable for our actions.
We will be proactive and optimistic in finding solutions to challenges, open to improved ways of working and to updating our knowledge and skills to meet these changes.
We promote a friendly and supportive working environment. We will work together across teams, services and with partners to achieve the objectives of the Council and the best outcomes for our customers.
Because we value the great work our employees do, we offer the following competitive rewards and benefits: –
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Relocation expenses (subject to conditions)
- Provide learning and development opportunities
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance scheme
- A wide range of family friendly and flexible working policies
- Car provision (subject to conditions)
- Sport centre concessions
- Free parking
- Support and promote environmental initiatives
- Promote and maintain the health and wellbeing of our workforce
- Opportunities for employees to express their opinions and ideas.