Hyndburn Borough Council Employee Benefits
Our vision is to make Hyndburn a place where people want to come and do great work. This will enable us to deliver efficient and customer focused services for the people of Hyndburn which will be underpinned by the Council’s values: –
- Customer First – We will treat customers with courtesy and respect at all times and listen to customer feedback to constantly improve services provision.
- Brighter Futures – We will provide our elected members, our staff and our customers opportunities to create the best life possible for them and their families.
- Narrow the gap – Raising standards across the Borough in order to reduce inequality within the Borough and between the Borough and the rest of the County.
- Value for money – We will continue to manage our finances responsibly, increase efficiency and provide high quality services.
- Partnership – We will continue to work side by side with all partners to achieve our vision and deliver on the challenging priorities.
Because we value the great work our employees do, we offer the following competitive rewards and benefits: –
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Relocation expenses (subject to conditions)
- Provide learning and development opportunities
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance scheme
- A wide range of family friendly and flexible working policies
- Car provision (subject to conditions)
- Sport centre concessions
- Free parking
- Support and promote environmental initiatives
- Promote and maintain the health and wellbeing of our workforce
- Opportunities for employees to express their opinions and ideas.