Apply for a House to House Collection Licence
An application form can be downloaded, or can be requested from the Licensing Department.
Please submit the following documents with your application –
- A completed application form
- A supporting letter from another person within the Society/Organisation authorising the applicant to act as the collector on their behalf.
- If applicable, a Home Office Charity Commission Exemption letter or certificate
Failure to submit any of the above documents may result in a delay and possible refusal of your application.
When all the criteria has been met, the designated signatory is issued with –
- Official Permit – this will show the signatory’s name and address, name of organisation and the dates and times of the collection.
- Copy of House to House Collection licence conditions.
- Certificate for the information of H.M. Stationary office.
- House to House Collection returns form.
The return form must be completed following the collection and returned to the council within three months of the collection taking place.
Please submit your application for a House to House Collection permit to:
Hyndburn Borough Council
Tel. 01254 388111 (between 11.00am – 4.00pm)
email – firstname.lastname@example.org