Do You Need Planning Permission?

Published by: , on:

Non-Householder Pre-Application Advice.

A Validation checklist for your specific development type and further advice can be found in the links in Further information.

Follow this link for additional details on  Agricultural or Equestrian developments.

Outdoor advertisements and signs are also likely to need planning permission and further information can be found in the booklet (available via this internal link) Outdoor Advertisements and Signs: a guide for advertisers or from the DCLG link below.

Whenever email addresses are supplied to us we will normally communicate by email, such as the acknowledgement letter, when making requests for additional information, and sending the advice letter.

For a legally binding indication that the current or prospective use of the building is acceptable, a Lawful Development Certificate may be required. Please see the following page.