About the Garden Waste Subscription Scheme
If you do not already have a green garden waste bin, you cannot subscribe online.
If you do not have a garden waste bin, please e-mail your details to email@example.com for further information about your property and garden waste.
- New garden waste subscription stickers (White colour) for 2021/2022 are now available for purchase and will be valid until 31 July 2022.
- The garden waste subscription service runs from 1 August to 31 July every year.
- If you wish to continue the service from 1 August 2021, you must subscribe again no later than 18 July. There is no option for a discounted service for part of a year.
- If you have already subscribed for 2020/21 (Purple colour), your sticker is valid until 31 July 2021.
- If you do not already have a green bin, you cannot subscribe online, please contact us for information.
- Our garden waste stickers are printed and sent once a week and it may be up to 10 working days before you receive your new sticker.
There are a number of no cost alternatives for residents that do not wish to subscribe.
You could either:
- Compost your garden waste at home.
- Take your garden waste to one of the Household Waste Recycling Centres operated by Lancashire County Council.
- Put your garden waste in your grey refuse bin.
The annual subscription for 2021/22 is £30 per bin.
If you have already subscribed to the current garden waste collection service, you should re-subscribe from 1 June 2021 in order for your collection to continue after 31 July 2021.
Please note, there are no garden waste collections in December, January and February.Subscribe to the Garden Waste service
Registration and payment is straight forward and should take only a few minutes and can be done at your convenience 24/7.