About the Garden Waste Subscription Scheme
If you do not already have a green garden waste bin, you cannot subscribe online.
If you do not have a garden waste bin, please e-mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about your property and garden waste.
- The garden waste subscription runs from the 1 August to 31 July every year, and the annual subscription is priced at £33 per bin.
- This means that if you have already subscribed for 2022/23 (you have the yellow-coloured sticker), your sticker is valid until 31 July 2023.
- If you are already subscribed to the current garden waste collection service and wish to continue the subscription for 2023/24, you must re-subscribe to the service.
- Re-subscription will be available from 1 June and must be done no later than 18 July.
- Please note that there is no option for a discounted service for part of a year.
Our garden waste stickers are printed and sent once a week meaning that it may be up to 10 working days before you receive your new sticker.
Please note, there are no garden waste collections in December, January and February.
If you do not already have a green garden waste bin, you cannot subscribe online to the collection service, but please feel free to contact us and we can offer more information. You can email us at email@example.com with your details for further information and we will support you with your subscription process.
There are a number of no cost alternatives for residents that do not wish to subscribe.
You may choose to either:
- Compost your garden waste at home.
- Take your garden waste to one of the Household Waste Recycling Centres operated by Lancashire County Council
- Put your garden waste in your grey refuse bin
Please use a current web browser to access the payment page, e.g. Microsoft Edge, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.Subscribe to the Garden Waste service