Some further information is available as a download including:
- A colour plan
- Fun pack for young people visiting the park
- A series of measured, marked walks with activities, see the leaflet.
The Council holds some further information about Memorial Park at the Depot at Willows Lane in Accrington. This includes:
- Fungus and mushroom survey of Roundwood in 2017
- Biological Heritage Site condition survey by the Lancashire Wildlife Trust of Roundwood in 2017
- Further historical information collected during a survey carried out in 2007.
- Phase 1 Habitat Survey carried out in 2007.
- A regularly updated tree survey.
- A Marketing Strategy.
- An Environmental Policy for the park.
All this information can be viewed by appointment please call 01254 388 111 or email Enquiries@hyndburnbc.gov.uk