Some further information is available as a download including:
- A colour plan
- Fun pack for young people visiting the park
- A series of measured, marked walks with activities, see the leaflet.
You may also be interested in further information such as advice on holding an event within the park or advice on helping the local environment.
The Council holds some further information about Memorial Park at the Depot at Willows Lane in Accrington. This includes:
- Fungus and mushroom survey of Roundwood in 2017
- Biological Heritage Site condition survey by the Lancashire Wildlife Trust of Roundwood in 2017
- Further historical information collected during a survey carried out in 2007.
- Phase 1 Habitat Survey carried out in 2007.
- A regularly updated tree survey.
- A Marketing Strategy.
- An Environmental Policy for the park.
All this information can be viewed by appointment please call 01254 388 111 or email Enquiries@hyndburnbc.gov.uk