Free COVID19 Secure Business Webinar Invitation – 16th March 2021 at 10am
Close providers in Hyndburn are invited to attend a free COVID19 secure business compliance Webinar. This is provided free to help close contact businesses reopening and assist businesses in complying with the COVID guidelines.
If you would like to attend please contact: email@example.com
Quote ‘Close contact webinar’ and the name of your company and a link to the meeting will be sent to you.
This Webinar is suitable for (but not limited to):
• Beauty salons/treatments
• Nail bars
• Hairdressers/ barbers
• Tattooist/Skin piercing
• Physiotherapists etc.
The webinar will cover the following:
• The COVID controls that are necessary before, during and after all treatments being offered by the businesses, for example:
• Before – communication of COVID safety measures, booking system in place, T&T, QR Code, risk assessment, social distancing, PPE, cleaning/sanitising of area and hand sanitisers etc.
• During – PPE, wearing of face coverings, cleaning as you go
• After – Cleaning, change of PPE, contactless payments etc.
• Training of staff
• What the legislation states for all businesses.
This is a Microsoft Teams meeting. This will need to be downloaded prior to the meeting if you do not already have it installed via: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app