Overseas Electors

Voting Whilst Living Abroad

Anyone who is living overseas/abroad is entitled to vote in the UK for a period of 15 years after they were last included on the electoral register.

If you have never been registered then you will not be eligible to be registered as an overseas elector.

If you left the UK before you were 18 years of age (and therefore too young to be registered) you can register at the address where your parents or guardians were last registered providing that you left the UK no more than 15 years ago.