Additional Information including visitor maps of the area and things to do when you visit
Some further information is available as a download including:
- A leaflet
- The parks Management Plan
- A colour plan
- Permanent orienteering course
- The concessionary bridleway route
- Details of the Biological Heritage Site in the area
- Fun pack for young people visiting the park
- A series of measured, marked walks with activities, see the leaflet.
- List of butterflies recorded at the reserve by the Hyndburn Butterfly Project.
- A video on Youtube of the 19 species of butterfly seen at Peel Park in 2018
- A promotional video of the Local Nature Reserve the largest in the whole of Lancashire
The Council also holds further information about Peel Park at the Depot at Willows Lane in Accrington.
- Phase 1 Habitat Survey carried out in 2005
- Peel Park Masterplan document compiled in 2009
- Centenary celebration booklet 2009.
- Peel Park Masterplan compiled in 2011
- Nature Conservation and Woodland Management Plan 2011 -2016
- Nature Conservation and Woodland Management Plan (Summary) 2011 -2016
- Further archaeological information collected during a survey carried out in 2010, this includes information about Arden Hall, Plantation Mill, Hillock Farm and the anti-glider trenches on the top of the Coppice.
- Plantation Mill including examples of the print patterns used at the print works.
- Archaeological information of Plantation Mill collected during a survey in 2010.
- Archaeological information of Hillock Farm collected during a survey in 2010.
- Archaeological information of Arden Hall including information collected during excavations that took place around the Hall in 2012.
- Drainage information for works carried out in 2009
- As built drawings for work carried out in 2012
- Video presentation ‘Historical Tour 2011’ produced by Little Acorn Film Archives.
- A regularly updated tree survey.
- A Marketing Strategy.
- An Environmental Policy for the park.
- Review of the Biological Heritage Designation
All this information can be viewed by appointment please call 01254 388 111 or e-mail email@example.com