Who do we hold personal information about ?
- People who enter our annual artists competition
- People who are on our mailing lists
- People who supply goods and services to the Gallery
- People who occupy the Stables Studio’s
- People who book weddings or other functions at the Gallery
- People who volunteer to help out at the Gallery
What types of personal information do we hold ?
We will collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Your contact details (such as name, address, telephone number, email address)
- Bank details, a direct debit mandate and a signed lease (for occupiers of the Stables Studio’s)
- A signed booking form, invoices and details of your wedding arrangements (for those booking weddings at the Gallery)
- Contact details for people to contact in an emergency relating to volunteers at the Gallery (such as name and telephone number)
This is usually information you will have supplied to us.
What types of special categories of personal information do we hold ?
We do not usually hold special categories of personal information.
What do we use personal information for ?
- To run our annual artists competition
- To run our mailing lists to tell people what’s going on at the Gallery
- To engage people to provide goods and services to the Gallery and to pay them (such as people who supply our shop)
- To manage the Stables Studio’s and collect rent from their occupiers
- To assist with the organisation of weddings at the Gallery
What is the legal basis for the use of personal information ?
We will process your personal information (including special categories of personal information) in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018. In particular, we will use your personal information:
- With your consent; and / or
- Where this is necessary to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Council;
Who might we share your personal information with ?
Sometimes we will share your personal information with other agencies in order to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.