Hyndburn Borough Council are seeking to issue grants to event provider(s), to aid in the organisation and management of events through the period of April 1st 2023- March 31st 2024. These events must be held on Hyndburn’s high streets, must have additional funding other than that of the Council grant, and must be designed to benefit the businesses within the high street area.
The purpose of this commission is to run an event programme that allows the organiser(s) to promote Hyndburn’s high streets, and raise awareness to prospective visitors and increase footfall from the wider Hyndburn, East Lancashire and North West community.
Documents can be downloaded by clicking the links below and include;
- Request For Proposals- Events 2023-2024
- Appendix 2 – Event Safety Advisory Group Application Form Guidance Notes
- Appendix 3 – Self Assessment for Caterers
- Appendix 4 – Terms and Conditions
- Appendix 5 – Example Event Report
- Appendix 6 – Traffic Management Plan options
- Appendix 7 – Grant Application Form
PLEASE NOTE KEY DATES:
Deadline for submitting Proposal
|All event categories||
Wednesday February 1st 2023
|Week commencing February 6th 2023||Week commencing February 13th 2023|
If you require the linked documents in an alternative format please contact: email@example.com