Hyndburn Borough Council are seeking to issue grants to event provider(s) in order to organise and manage an event or a series of events to be held in Accrington Town Square throughout the period of April 1 2022 to March 31 2023.
The purpose of this commission is to run an event programme that allows the organiser(s) to promote Accrington Town Centre as a lively market town, and raise awareness to prospective visitors and increase footfall from the wider Hyndburn, East Lancashire and North West Community.
Documents can be downloaded by clicking the links below and include;
- Request For Proposals- Events 2022-2023
- Appendix 2 – Event Safety Advisory Group Application Form Guidance Notes
- Appendix 3 – Self Assessment for Caterers
- Appendix 4 – Terms and Conditions
- Appendix 5 – Example Event Report
- Appendix 6 – Traffic Management Plan options
- Appendix 7 – Grant Application Form
PLEASE NOTE KEY DATES FOR 2022:
|Event Phase||Deadline for submitting Proposal||Assessment date||Award date|
Monday April 4
|Wednesday April 6||Thursday April 7|
Monday April 25
|Wednesday April 27||Thursday April 28|
Monday July 4
|Wednesday July 6||Thursday July 7|
Event Phases are explained in the Request for Proposals document.