Some further information is available as a download including:
- A visitor leaflet for the park
- A colour plan
- A management plan for the park
- Details of the Rhyddings Conservation Area
- Fun pack for young people visiting the park
- A series of measured, marked walks with activities, see the leaflet.
The Council holds some further information about Rhyddings Park at the Depot at Willows Lane in Accrington. This includes:
- Further archaeological information collected during a survey carried out in 2007, this includes photographs of the architectural plans produced for an extension to Rhyddings Hall dated 1920 (including what was the existing layout)
- Plans of the grounds dated 1912.
- A regularly updated tree survey.
- A Marketing Strategy.
- An Environmental Policy for the park.
All this information can be viewed by appointment please call 01254 388 111 or email Enquiries@hyndburnbc.gov.uk