Standards Committee

How Do I Complain About a Councillor?

The Council’s Standards Committee is responsible for considering complaints that a councillor may have breached their code of conduct.

This applies to complaints about the conduct of Hyndburn councillors and Altham parish councillors.

Find out more about how to complain about a councillor.