Church and Clayton-Le-Moors Cemetery

The Church and Clayton-le-Moors Cemetery is located on Dill Hall Lane, Church (BB5 4DL) and is also known as Dill Hall Cemetery. Dill Hall Cemetery is the Council’s second largest cemetery, dating back to 1889 and has carried out over...

More info

Great Harwood Cemetery

Great Harwood Cemetery opened in 1887, and has no longer any graves left to purchase. The cemetery is divided in two, with the original section dating from 1887 to 1949 and the second section opening in January 1950. Surrounded by residential...

More info