Test and Trace Support Payments

Other Support While Isolating

What other support is available?

Depending on your circumstances there are a number of schemes available at the moment:

If your child receives free school meals, they will continue to receive them while they are isolating. Please contact your child’s school for more information.

Food parcels are available if you cannot afford to buy food – please contact the Hub on 01254 388 111 or enquiries@hyndburnbc.gov.uk for help and to arrange a parcel

If you need to run errands, collect medication or need help with an online shopping slot or your shopping in general, please contact the hub.

If you need an isolation note for your employer, you can apply online via the NHS website

Details about isolation and further guidance can be found on the NHS website