Please read carefully before starting your online claim form.
From 14th February 2018 we are no longer accepting claims for Housing Benefit unless you fall into one of the following categories:
- You or your partner are state pension credit age. If you are not sure, you can check your state pension age online.
- You live in supported accommodation.
- You are entitled to the severe disability premium in one of the following benefits:
Jobseekers Allowance income based
Employment Support Allowance income related
- If you do not fall in to one of these categories please claim Council Tax Support only when prompted in the Basic claim details section of the e- claim.
- If you do not fall into any of these categories, then you must also apply for Universal Credit. Universal Credit does not include Council Tax Support which can still be claimed from Hyndburn Borough Council via the link below.
Continue to eClaim