The Church and Clayton-le-Moors Cemetery is located on Dill Hall Lane, Church (BB5 4DL) and is also known as Dill Hall Cemetery.
Dill Hall Cemetery is the Council’s second largest cemetery, dating back to 1889 and has carried out over 16,857 burials.
The cemetery is a wide, open cemetery in the heart of the local community, surrounded by residential houses on the North and St Christopher’s High School to the East. It is flat with ample footpaths that are accessible for wheelchair users. The majority of the cemetery has vehicle access and there is sufficient parking provision. Toilet facilities are available during services only. There are areas of seating throughout the cemetery for visitors to sit and reflect and remember their loved ones.
The cemetery occupies over 12 acres and is split into three sections :
Roman Catholic, Non-Conformist/Church of England, two Memorial Walls.
A plan of Dill Hall Cemetery is here.
Commemorating a loved one at Dill Hall Cemetery.
The following are available: