We collect, use and store a wide range of information, including some personal details, in order to deliver our services efficiently. We collect the information in many ways: on paper, through our website and online forms, by phone, email and when we meet you face to face.
We are registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 2018. We are responsible for managing the information we hold about you and we recognise that the accuracy and security of this information is important to you. We take our responsibilities seriously and always strive to use your personal information fairly, correctly and safely in line with legal requirements.
- Page 1: Introduction
- Page 2: The legal bit
- Page 3: Who is the Council’s data controller ?
- Page 4: Our Data Protection Officer
- Page 5: Why do we collect personal information about you and what do we do with it ?
- Page 6: Your Rights
- Page 7: Cookies
- Page 8: Our website and privacy
- Page 9: Data Matching: National Fraud Initiative
- Page 10: CCTV
- Page 11: Complaints