Homewise is a non profit making organisation registerd with the Industrial and Provident Society with Charitable status.
As a charitable organisation, Homewise seeks to serve the whole community by providing a comprehensive, impartial help and advice service on all aspects of home improvements, adaptations, repairs and maintenance.
- Provision of reputable Tradesmen lists
- Free maintenance surveys �
- Advice and assistance with raising the funds to pay for the work
- Benefit assessments
- Energy efficiency grants and subsidies
- Handyperson for clients who are over 60, general do it yourself type jobs and minor repairs with labour free, client just pays for materials.
- Homecare for large joinery works this service is available for any age and Homewise will provide a quotation.
- Security Scheme for clients who are over 60 with free labour, client just pays for security products.
- Save Energy Save Money for anyone over 70 we would provide and install free low energy light bulbs where appropriate.
2/4 Whalley Road