Homewise is a non profit making organisation registerd with the Industrial and Provident Society with Charitable status.
As a charitable organisation, Homewise seeks to serve the whole community by providing a comprehensive, impartial help and advice service on all aspects of home improvements, adaptations, repairs and maintenance.
- Provision of reputable Tradesmen lists
- Free maintenance surveys �
- Advice and assistance with raising the funds to pay for the work
- Energy efficiency grants and subsidies
- Handyperson for clients who are over 65, small jobs and minor repairs at £12, plus materials.
- Homecare for large joinery works this service is available for any age and Homewise will provide a quotation.
- Security Scheme is free of charge for clients who are over 65.
Our address is:
Unit 3, Allied House
Clayton Le Moors
Tel.: 01254 232249