How To Complain About Your Councillor

Local Code of Conduct Complaints Process

The Council’s Standards Committee is responsible for considering complaints that a councillor may have breached their code of conduct.

You can make a complaint about a Hyndburn Borough Councillor or Altham Parish Councillor if you believe they may have breached their code.