Some further information is available as a download including:
- A leaflet
- The parks Management Plan
- A colour plan
- Fun pack for young people visiting the park
- A series of measured, marked walks with activities, see the leaflet.
You may also be interested in further information such as advice on holding an event within the park or advice on helping the local environment.
The Council also holds some further information about Mercer Park at the Depot at Willows Lane in Accrington. This includes:
- Mercer Park plan from 1950.
- Architect plans of Mercer House from 1976 and 1980.
- Regularly updated tree survey.
- A Marketing Strategy.
- An Environmental Policy for the park.
All this information can be viewed by appointment please call 01254 388 111 or email Enquiries@hyndburnbc.gov.uk