Planning Appeals

Getting Help With Your Planning Appeal

If you would like help with your appeal, you can contact a planning consultant. They can provide assistance or make the appeal for you.

Bear in mind that planning agents will usually charge you for their work.

You can locate a planning consultant through the Royal Town Planning Institute’s online directory.

You can also contact Planning Aid – the RTPI charity which provides free and independent advice on town and country planning issues to people and groups who cannot afford consultancy fees.