Bond Rent Deposit Scheme

What Assistance Will You Provide When I Have Moved In?

We will provide –

  • Tenancy support for the duration of the tenancy from the Housing Advice Team.
  • Floating support from Calico (Housing floating support provider for Hyndburn)
  • Support to Landlords/agents with the tenancy, and housing benefit matters.
  • Liaison with other supporting services working with you.