Bond Rent Deposit Scheme

If I Am Not Successful Getting On The Scheme, What Can I Do?

If you wish to appeal against the decision that you cannot join the bond/rent deposit scheme you will need to put this in writing.  Your appeal should be addressed to the Housing Advice and Homelessness Manager stating the reasons why you feel that the decision should be reviewed.

Hyndburn Borough Council
Regeneration and Housing Services
20 Cannon Street

01254 388 111