Civil Parking Enforcement

Published by: , on:

What to do if you get a Parking Ticket?

Hyndburn Borough Council carries out parking enforcement on the Councils shoppers car parks. Civil Enforcement Officers will issue a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)  to any vehicle which appears to be contravening parking regulations.  Payments are processed by Chipside Lancashire. To pay or challenge a PCN visit the Chipside Lancashire website.

For information on Penalty Charge Notices issued on the street visit the Lancashire Parking Services website.

Online services:

The Parking and Traffic Regulations Outside London (PATROL) Adjudication Joint Committee publishes an Annual Statement of Accounts which is subject to External Audit and can be found at –