About Lancashire Parking Services
We are responsible for the enforcement of high-priority, on-street parking restrictions, such as double and single yellow lines, bus routes and on-street parking bays.
All money recovered from the enforcement of parking restrictions can only be used to pay for the service and highway related schemes.
Our team of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs) operate across Lancashire and cover the following on-street areas:
- Ribble Valley
- South Ribble
- West Lancashire
We also enforce the parking restrictions on a number of district council car parks in Lancaster, South Ribble and Wyre.
We can enforce a number of parking restrictions, including:
- Vehicles parked on yellow lines or where loading restrictions are in force
- Vehicles parked without clearly displaying a valid or the correct permit/voucher/ticket to allow them to do so
- Vehicles parked for longer than the purchased time or for longer than permitted in pay and display or limited waiting bays
- Vehicles parked in a suspended bay during controlled hours
- Vehicles parked in a bus stop or bus lane during prohibited hours
- Vehicles parked excessively outside of bay markings
We operate the service in accordance with national legislation, primarily, the Traffic management Act 2004, more information can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/18/contents