Disabled Adaptations

Published by: , on:

Occupational Therapist

If you feel that you need an adaptation, you should ask Social Services to arrange an Occupational Therapist (OT) Assessment. The OT will visit you at home and work out exactly what you need.

Social Services can be contacted on: 0300 123 6720

Social Services will notify the Borough Council of the OT’s recommendations. This is known as a referral.

The Borough Council will put your referral on the waiting list until funding is available, when you will be invited to make an application and undertake a Means Test.

If you require further help or advice, please contact:
Adaptations Officer
Regeneration and Housing Services
Scaitcliffe House

Telephone – 01254 380153 or 01254 380238