Food and Safety Advice for the Public

How to make a food complaint

If you have bought an item of food from a business in Hyndburn, which you are not happy with, you can report this to Environmental Health. If your complaint relates to a food business outside of Hyndburn, then you need to contact the Local Authority where the item was purchased.