Personal Alcohol Licence

Change of Name or Address on a Personal Alcohol Licence

Section 127 of the Licensing Act 2003 requires a holder of a personal licence to notify as soon as reasonably practicable, the issuing Licensing Authority of any change to their name or address.

You must notify the authority in writing by completing the required application form, and returning this to the Licensing Authority along with your original licence (both ID card and paper copy) and the prescribed fee of £10.50, which can be either cash, cheque or Postal Order made payable to Hyndburn Borough Council.  We can also take credit/debit card payments over the telephone.

Please note that when notifying us of a change in name you must enclose proof of the change, such as a copy of your marriage certificate.