Personal Alcohol Licence

Surrender a Personal Alcohol Licence

Where the holder of a personal licence wishes to surrender his licence, he may give the relevant licensing authority a notice to that effect.

To surrender your licence, you must:

  • Complete the required application form
  • Enclose both parts of your alcohol licence (card and paper part)  if that is not practicable, a statement of the reasons for the failure to provide the licence.

Where a notice of surrender is given in accordance with this section, the personal licence lapses on receipt of the notice by the authority.