Personal Alcohol Licence

Lost, Stolen or Damaged Personal Alcohol Licence

The police will no longer issue a crime reference number for the loss or theft of a personal licence.

Under s126 of the Licensing Act 2003, if your licence becomes lost or stolen, you must notify the authority in writing by completing the required application form, and returning this to the Licensing Authority enclosing the prescribed fee of £10.50, which can be either cash, cheque or Postal Order made payable to Hyndburn Borough Council.  We can also take credit/debit card payments over the telephone.

Where a Personal Licence is damaged you should enclose the old licence, both the ID card and paper copy.

We will then produce new licence documents, and send them to you.