Personal Searches in Planning

Should I Commission A Local Land Charge Search?

If after reviewing the freely available information in the Planning Department you decide that you would like the peace of mind of commissioning a paid for search, you can do so either through your solicitor, a search company or agent, or commission the Council directly.

If you are concerned that there may be other issues, it will be necessary to commission a paid for search. Please state what your concerns are.

For further information see the Land Charges pages.