Premise Licences

Notification of Change of Name or Address

Under section 33 of the Licensing Act 2003, holders of Premises Licences are required to notify the relevant licensing authority if there are any changes in the names or addresses shown on the face of the licence (for example, if the holder moves to a different house, or if the designated premises supervisor changes their name after marriage). This form may be used to fulfil this requirement.

How to apply for a change of name or address:

  • Complete the application form
  • To see more about how we record and store your information please the Council’s privacy notice
  • Attain the Premises Licence (all pages)
  • Include the prescribed fee of £10.50, this can be either cash, cheque or Postal Order made payable to Hyndburn Borough Council.   We can also take credit/debit card payments over the telephone.

When received, the Licensing Department will reissue the Premises Licence to show the updated details.

This application can only be used to make changes to the details of the existing persons – not to transfer the licence to a new person, or to vary the person as specified as premises supervisor.