Improvements to Peel Park
Improvements have recently been made to Peel Park and the Coppice, these include:
- Refurbished steps up the Coppice from the Avenue Parade entrance, including new benches and litterbins.
- Access improvements up to and around the Coppice and within the area known as Arden Hall, making it easier for a greater number of people to use the area.
- A refurbished monument.
- A new entrance feature to the main entrance at the top of Avenue Parade
- An archaeological dig to record the ruins at Arden Hall Further information
- Improvements to seating provision in the area.
- Tree thinning and timber extraction within the plantation woodland.
- Welcoming signage.
- Visitor leaflets have been produced.
- Playground extension.
- Scavenger hunt